Video tips for getting more power and endurance from your indoor trainer
We know that once you’ve got your new stationary bike trainer up and running, you’ll be biting at the chomp to get those legs pumping!
And if you’re lucky enough to get some training DVDs with your trainer (which some models do come with), stick them in the DVD player and start training! However, most of you probably won’t know how to really get going with your trainer, and more importantly, how to really get more power and endurance from your training sessions.
This is where this great video comes in – we recently discovered it on YouTube, and it really does provide some great tips (here’s another of their great videos here).
Included in the video:
- How to elevate your heart rate and your overall working threshold
- How to refine your cycling technique and increase muscular endurance
- How to elevate your metabolism and energy
And yes, that’s a Kurt Kinetic Road Trainer in the video
- 7 ways your stationary indoor trainer can truly change your life
- THREE great ways to stay motivated for those winter training sessions
- 3 killer ways your indoor trainer can help you lose weight!
- Use your bike stand to burn that winter belly fat off!
- Want to stay lean and sexy? Start planning a morning bike ride!
- The future of indoor trainers…this is one video well worth watching!
- Is this your man cave this winter?
- THREE excellent techniques for improving your hill-climbing
- 5 awesome nutritional tricks for cyclists!
- FIVE things you should NEVER do before an indoor training session