How to setup your stationary bike stand (VIDEO)
Once you’ve gone and purchased one of the great awesome stationary bike trainers we’ve listed on this site, the next step is to set it up to hold your bike! An exciting moment!
Sometimes that excitement can be dulled a little, when you pull it off the box…and realize it doesn’t look as simple to set up as you thought!
But don’t worry, it IS fairly simple, and this is a great video to help you out. It also features one of the best bike trainers we really like, the Cycleops Fluid 2 Trainer.
- 5 BEST bike trainers 2017: the ultimate buyer’s guide
- The future of indoor trainers…this is one video well worth watching!
- THREE excellent techniques for improving your hill-climbing
- More awesome video magic for those indoor training sessions!
- The 5 BEST stationary bike trainers to buy in 2016
- GREAT motivational riding video from Melbourne’s legendary Beach Road!
- Our guide to the best bike trainers and cycling accessories you’ll need for Winter 2014-15
- How NOT to ride a bike roller!
- The THREE bestselling stationary bike stands for 2014
- The EIGHT best bike trainer stands to consider buying in 2014