How to set up your Kurt Kinetic Road Machine Trainer
After receiving a couple of emails with questions regarding how to set up your Kurt Kinetic Road Machine trainer (see our review), I decided to hunt down a video to show you exactly what’s what. In my opinion, there’s nothing quite like seeing a video for the perfect visual guide…and this video is perfect!
If you were looking for a quick video on how to insert the skewer into your rear wheel, see this great little video.
- 5 BEST bike trainers 2017: the ultimate buyer’s guide
- The future of indoor trainers…this is one video well worth watching!
- THREE excellent techniques for improving your hill-climbing
- How to update a classic: the new mighty Kinetic Rock n Roll Smart Trainer with InRide Sensor!
- More awesome video magic for those indoor training sessions!
- The 5 BEST stationary bike trainers to buy in 2016
- GREAT motivational riding video from Melbourne’s legendary Beach Road!
- Our guide to the best bike trainers and cycling accessories you’ll need for Winter 2014-15
- How NOT to ride a bike roller!
- The THREE bestselling stationary bike stands for 2014