Best THREE indoor bike stands for Spring / Summer 2013
We have since updated the site with our guide to the bestselling bike trainer stands of 2014 – read it here.
With Summer well and truly here once again, now is the perfect time to once again think about purchasing an indoor bike trainer. Those days when you get hit by wet, cold bike rides could be (should be!) a thing of the past, especially if you’re serious about your biking.
The stationary bike stands we’ve chosen are the best of the bestsellers online at stores such as Amazon, and from our own experience you really can’t go wrong with any one of these…
If you have any questions, feel free to ping me! And if you’re still not sure of the type of indoor bike stand you need/want, check out this great introduction video.
With Christmas almost upon us, don’t miss our TEN must-have cycling accessories –
perfect for any keen cyclist’s Christmas stocking!
I’m a firm believer in “you get what you pay for” and this indoor bike trainer is definitely worth the high price. Top of the range, it simply oozes class and quality. This is for all levels, but especially suitable for the semi-pros and even pro-cyclists. One of the best, and you can see why this constantly makes the best-seller list on sites like Amazon. Highly recommended for those of you looking for a top, top experience (this trainer also makes our Top 5 for Winter 2013 list).
Read our full review here…
Blackburn Tech Mag 6 Trainer (not cheap but a GREAT option)
This Blackburn bike stand has become a big bestseller over the last couple of years and comes highly recommended by many. Not the cheapest option out there, but a superb choice for the serious amateur, and heck, even the serious cyclist too. The lifetime guarantee is also a big clincher for us (read our full review). This has also been the biggest selling stationary bike on this site.
Read more here…
This relatively cheap bike stand, usually priced at just under $100, has been a bestseller for some time and offers amazing value for money. This is one bike stand we’d highly recommend (see our full review) for the more budget conscious, yet serious cyclist. Probably the best value of the three we’ve listed here.
Read more here…
No matter which stationary bike stand you end up going for (even if it’s not one of these three above) we’d just like to wish you happy riding!
NEW: If you’re looking for excellent value and are wary about breaking the bank, especially as a beginner, you might want to read this: the THREE best stationary bike stands for under $80. In addition, we’ve also reviewed the FIVE best stationary bike stands for winter 2013-14.
- 5 BEST bike trainers 2017: the ultimate buyer’s guide
- Best THREE stationary bike stands for under $80!
- Crazy bike trainer deals for Cyber Monday that will save you some serious $$$!
- The bare essentials done superbly: the Minoura B60D Tiredrive indoor trainer
- My review of the awesome value Ohuhu Magnet Steel indoor trainer
- How to update a classic: the new mighty Kinetic Rock n Roll Smart Trainer with InRide Sensor!
- The 5 BEST stationary bike trainers to buy in 2016
- The ULTIMATE guide to bike trainers and accessories this winter
- Superb value from the Bike Lane Pro Trainer: our review
- TEN cycling accessories any cycling fan will want in their Christmas stocking!